Coventry, West Midlands
£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + Study Support
about 2 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently partnering with a market leading business in Coventry, in search of a Finance Analyst. Due to growth, this is a new position that offers great progression opportunities as well as fantastic exposure to unique and exciting projects. My client requires an ambitious, commercially-minded analyst to join their business to support across a variety of functions. You will support finance and operational management through analysing information in order to aid the decision-making process.
Key duties include:
- Analyse in detail costs and revenues and feed information back to operational/finance managers.
- Produce variance analysis for actual results versus forecasting/planned numbers.
- Gather historical information, analysing trends and report in a presentable way aiding decision making and accurate forecasting.
- Assist in preparation of forecasts and plan information.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Preparation of monthly and ad hoc journals with appropriate back-up as required.
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations for review.
- Compile and prepare detailed reports including graphs and charts of data analysed.
- Assist with internal and external audit queries.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in a similar role, and want to progress within a commercial or business partnering position. You will be technically minded, with an understanding of financial analysis and reporting techniques.
Other requirements include:
- An understanding of budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Have strong ability in working effectively with accounting systems, spreadsheets and database systems.
- Work with initiative, demonstrating self-motivation and the desire to develop.
- Be inquisitive with excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- Some commercial acumen with the ability to interpret financials into meaningful business recommendations.
What's On Offer?
- Salary of Circa £30,000 plus benefits.
- Full study package.
- Excellent career progression opportunities.
- Opportunity to work with a market-leading brand.
- A positive and down-to-earth culture.
- Remote working arrangements, going into the Coventry office at month end only.
If this sounds like the perfect position for you, then please call Sophie Evans, Gleeson Recruitment, on 07812 079718, or apply direct!