Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently partnering with a market leading business in Coventry, in search of a Finance Analyst. Due to growth, this is a new position that offers great progression opportunities as well as fantastic exposure to unique and exciting projects. They require an ambitious, commercially-minded analyst to join their business to support across a variety of functions.
As a Finance Analyst you will be responsible for the following:
- Analyse in detail costs/revenues and feed information back to operational/finance managers.
- Produce variance analysis for the finance managers for actual results versus forecasting/planned numbers.
- Gather historical information, analysing trends and report in a presentable way aiding decision making and accurate forecasting.
- Forecast & Variance analysis for cashflow - weekly, monthly, and quarterly.
- Assist in consolidation of monthly forecasts and annual plans.
- Assist in the preparation and review of capital investment proposals and contract approvals.
- Help drive processes and operational efficiencies.
- Actively engage in continuous improvement ensuring suggestions and opportunities are highlighted.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in a similar role, and want to progress within a commercial or business partnering position. You will be technically minded, with a thorough understanding of financial analysis and reporting techniques.
Other requirements include:
- Financial modelling experience is advantageous.
- Have an understanding of budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Have strong ability in working effectively with accounting systems, financial planning tools, spreadsheets and database systems.
- Work with initiative, demonstrating self-motivation and the desire to develop.
- Be inquisitive with excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- Some commercial acumen with the ability to interpret financials into meaningful business recommendations.
What's On Offer?
- Salary of Circa £35,000 - £40,000 benefits.
- Full study package.
- Excellent career progression opportunities.
- Opportunity to work with a market-leading brand.
- A positive and down-to-earth culture.
- Remote working arrangements, going into the Coventry office at month end only.
If this sounds like the perfect position for you, then please call Sophie Evans, Gleeson Recruitment, on 07812 079718, or apply direct!