Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently partnering with this market leading SME in Coventry, in search of a Graduate Finance Analyst. This is a new position that offers great progression opportunities as well as fantastic exposure to the wider business. You will be responsible for producing timely and accurate group reporting to include actuals against forecast and budgets.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, duties include:
- Financial planning and reporting
- Involvement in the regular forecasting activities.
- Supporting the production of the annual group budgets.
- Reporting group targets and KPIs.
- Financial Analysis.
- Production, analysis and publication of regular business reports on commercial, operational and financial activities of the Group.
- Create and maintain financial models to enable flexible reporting.
- Experience gained from working in a financial environment.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Ability to demonstrate reporting capabilities.
- An eye for detail, focused on creating robust reports and analysis.
What's On Offer?
- Salary £25,000
- Matched Pension
- 25 days holiday (+ 8 Statutory)
- Agile working post probation
- Flexible hours, including early Friday finish
- Free On-site Parking
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Opportunity to work with a market-leading brand
- A positive and down-to-earth culture
If this sounds like the perfect position for you, then please click apply to this advert, or call Sophie Evans, Gleeson Recruitment, on 07812 079718.