Walsall, West Midlands
£32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
We are working with a well-known brand in Walsall and assisting with their search to find a Finance Analyst on permanent basis. Reporting directly into the Finance Manager, the primary purpose of the role will be to analyse, understand and extract creative solutions for the business needs. Gaining full understanding of the data and assisting with strategy decisions.
The Finance Analyst role is paying up between £32,000 - £35,000 depending on experience, and in return you can expect to make a huge impact on one of the fastest growing companies and be a part of a team filled with dynamic and highly skilled individuals.
The business offer remote and flexible working - so self-motivation and ability to work autonomously is a must!
Finance Analyst duties:
- Production of reports and tracking acquisitions
- Assist with the implementation of a new ERP system, ensuring all data is recorded and analysed correctly
- Attend regular meetings with internal and external stakeholders
- Assist with the implementation of new systems and procedures
- Perform KPI analysis on financial performance
- Use advanced tools including SQL to perform analysis
To be most successful as a Finance Analyst you must have:
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Excellent Microsoft Excel & Google sheet skills - V lookups, Sum ifs, Pivot tables ect
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- GCSE Math grade B or above
- Working towards an accounting qualification AAT, ACCA or CIMA
To apply for the Finance Analyst position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.