£50000.00 - £58000.00 per annum + Bonus, Car, Pension
5 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently supporting a well know manufacturing business based in Uttoxeter who are looking to recruit a qualified accountant (ACA,ACCA,CIMA) to join them as a Finance Analyst
This role offers huge levels of exposure to the wider business so someone with strong commercial skills with high communications ability is a must.
Key Responsibilities as a Finance Analyst: Uttoxeter
- Group sales incentives - produce monthly financial reports and balance sheet reconciliations in a timely manner.
- Business partnering to key areas of the wider business such as commercial sales, manufacturing business unit's financial team and Group finance.
- Vendor Finance - produce monthly financial reports and balance sheet reconciliations in a timely manner, paying invoices and raising / crediting schemes.
- Support the Finance Governance committee.
- Banking partner to several large global banks that provide finance for customers.
- Implement and build on existing reports in order to monitor group incentives and mitigate risk.
- Project member to support the implementation of SAP within the commercial sales team.
- Ensure robust financial and systems controls are in place, and are in accordance with group policies and procedures.
- Support the preparation of the incentives budget process.
- Responsible for taking them through year end external audit process over key areas of the role.
- Manage and develop a team of one sales analysis.
- Create report and manage group aged stock provisions including monthly reconciliation.
About you: Finance Analyst, Uttoxeter
With a preferred background in the manufacturing industry (Not Essential) and ACA/CIMA/ACCA qualified, you'll be ready for this responsible role. You know about accounting principles and management accounts processes, as well as a strong understanding of Excel and ideally experience working on SAP. Organised and flexible, with a good eye for detail, you can work independently or as part of a team. With the communication skills to lead people and work with senior staff, you'll be confident, professional and prepared for new challenges.
For more information on this fantastic opportunity please do get in touch