Coventry, West Midlands
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + + benefits
about 1 month ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently partnering with a market leading business in Coventry in search of a Finance Analyst. This is a new position that offers great progression opportunities as well as fantastic exposure to unique and exciting projects to the West Midlands region. They require an ambitious, commercially-minded accountant/analyst to join their business to support across a variety of functions. This is an exciting position that will allow the successful individual to progress later in their career and have tangible influence of the company's future strategy.
As Finance Analyst you will report into the head of the department and is responsible for the following:
- Develop key relationships with sell-side stakeholders (External) ensuring the appropriate level of information and insight is shared to facilitate accurate external reporting of results and future prospects.
- Play a leading role in Interim, Full- Year and Quarterly external results presentations
- Assist in execution of communications strategy in conjunction with investor relations team and exec for investor community of investment funds.
- Manage technical inputs from investor community to ensure earnings consensus is well understood and accurate.
- Review Analyst and Investor publications to ensure the business is represented accurately while translating notes into understandable summaries the board and wider business.
- Key point of contact for broker, analyst and investor community of ad-hoc requests.
- Deliver an industry-leading and award worthy investor relations and sustainability website creating the best possible window for investors into business activity.
- Revamp investor relations engagement strategy and investor insight for using valuable data to drive expert analysis of buying patterns and changes in behavior.
- Key player in one-off Investors events such as Capital Markets Days, ESG days, Investor site visits.
The ideal candidate for this Finance Analyst role would ideally be a qualified accountant moving from practice to industry:
- Qualified accountant - ACA/ACCA/CIMA.
- Strong ability to business partner & influence stakeholders.
- Experience within new projects.
- Strong commercial acumen with the ability to interpret financials into meaningful business recommendations.
- Ideally studied accountancy at university level.
What's On Offer?
- Salary of £40,000/45,000 + benefits
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Opportunity to work with a market-leading brand
- A positive and down-to-earth culture
- Flexible working arrangements
- Eligibility for a generous bonus scheme
If this sounds like the perfect position for you then please click apply to this advert!