£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits
about 1 month ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently supporting a successful and well known brand who are recruiting for a qualified accountant (ACA,ACCA,CIMA) to join them as a Finance Analyst
The organisation have coped extremely well with the pandemic and offer great benefits as well as a culture that prioritises good work life balance
key Duties, Finance Analyst, Lichfield £40,000-£45,000
- Assist in the measurement, reporting and analysis of business performance
- Assist in identifying and analysing key business revenue and costs drivers
- Assist in reporting and analysing progress against strategic priorities / performance of key programmes including expansion and optimisation of operations
- Assist in the production of robust revenue and capital budgets, quarterly forecasts and 4 year plans
- Support and challenge the business in driving performance.
- Review and interpret the business performance with operational management
- Produce robust investment appraisals, draft board reports and appropriate sensitivity analyses in line with the capital and revenue expenditure processes.
- Assist in the production of post investment reviews and development of appropriate reports to highlight key learnings, agreed actions, and emerging trends.
- Provide financial support to ad hoc projects as directed.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as requested by the Finance leadership team
Skills & Experience, Finance Analyst, Lichfield, £40,000-£45,000
- Qualified Accountant (ACA,ACCA,CIMA)
- Organised and able to deliver to deadlines
- Ability to work under own initiative and demonstrate proactive approach to issue resolution
- Experience of budgeting and forecasting
- Ability to challenge current practice and processes with an eye to continuous improvement and delivery of a world class finance infrastructure
- Commercial and financial acumen, and able to develop an understanding of the key drivers within the group
For more information on this superb finance analyst opportunity please do get in touch