Birmingham, West Midlands
£22000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Are you working in a transactional accountant or management accounting role and looking for something more analytical? If yes, then please read on.
Birmingham based and paying up to £26k per annum you will be joining a committed and hardworking finance team reporting directly into the Finance Manager. This role sits in the transactional team, providing analysis on day to day banking transactions and supporting the team make improvements and handle queries more effectively.
Duties Include: (Full job specification available)
- Bank Reconciliation, Bank Statements and Cash Allocation
- Monthly payment runs and analyse and resolve discrepancies
- Run regular reports and provide analysis.
- Monthly and Quarterly VAT Reconciliation
- Cash Flow reporting
- Unreconciled items investigation
- Intercompany reconciliation
- Ensure systems are updated with information
- Handling queries and ensuring effective resolution, whilst recognising potential problems and identifying areas for improvement
Is this Finance Analyst role in Birmingham right for me?
This is a great opportunity for an Analyst who enjoys investigating discrepancies, providing commentary, and working in a transactional heavy department. It also offers the opportunity to get integrated within the business, become a real go to person and take ownership to develop strong working relationships with a varied client base.
If you can picture yourself working for this developing business, then apply today.