£30000.00 - £32000.00 per annum + Bens
5 months ago
Gleeson Finance are delighted to be working in partnership with this small business, to assist them with the recruitment of a Finance Analyst, based in Stratford Upon Avon. Reporting into the Finance Director, this is a newly created role to support the finance department with commercial analysis and transactional finance.
- To produce robust balance sheet reconciliations and ensure outstanding items are cleared in a timely fashion.
- To maintain the credit control function, ensuring prompt payments are received, dealing with queries, setting up new customers, assisting with raising sales invoices and backing documents and producing weekly overdue debtor summary with commentary.
- To maintain the purchase ledger including setting up new suppliers, posting of invoices, securing approval (including PO's), addressing issues / queries from suppliers.
- To check employee expenses are in line with expense policy, VAT correctly analysed, forms are appropriately authorised, and customer related expenses are recharged appropriately.
- To assist in the production of weekly and monthly revenue and WIP reporting.
- To drive improvements and improve accuracy of weekly reporting and revenue & WIP calculations.
- To proactively improve and streamline processes to enable improved reporting and efficiency of the month end process.
You will have an ambitious mind set, with a commercial understanding. You will ideally be studying towards a professional accountancy qualification or equivalent, and looking for a role where you can evolve. You will be a true business partner, and be happy with an all round role, encompassing some transactional finance.
In return, you will receive a salary of C£30,000 - £32,000 plus study support, flexible working (including some home working if required), free on-site parking, plus the opportunity to work in a friendly and dynamic environment.
Apply direct, or call Sophie Evans, Gleeson Recruitment, on 07812 079718 for further info.