Birmingham, West Midlands
£25000 - £30000 per annum + study, 25 days holiday, flexible working
3 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group is currently working alongside a global hospitality business as they look to recruit a commercially minded, part-qualified Accountant.
This role is paying between £25,000 and £30,000 depending on experience plus; study support, flexible working and brilliant management.
You will be responsible for providing financial and non-financial support to the Head of Finance as well as the operations team to drive performance and improve profitability. Your role will be divided between 4 key areas:
- Reporting and analysis
- Month-end accounting providing support to the Management Accounts team
- Monthly forecasting and annual budgeting
- Ad hoc project work to support the Head of Finance
You will gain exposure to different areas of finance and will be encouraged to develop your own career path as you work towards becoming qualified. Possible roles that this could lead to include FP&A Analyst or Finance Business Partner.
Skills and Experience
- Part qualified accountant (ACA / CIMA / ACCA)
- Ability to digest, manipulate and interpret large sets of data.
- Good verbal, interpersonal and written skills with the ability to communicate across multiple levels
- Committed team player with a genuine 'can do' attitude (hard working, uses initiative and great with colleagues)
- Enjoyment in learning new IT systems and becoming an expert user