At Gleeson Recruitment Group we are busy hiring and supporting our clients! A superb Finance Analyst opportunity is available to work for a supreme manufacturing business just north of Birmingham City Centre. This Finance Analyst role is working within their central finance function, directly reporting to the Finance Business Partner. This role offers an excellent balance of both Analysis and Business Partnering and would suit someone with an entrepreneurial flair.
Ideally you will have previous Analyst experience and be part way through your ACCA or CIMA.
You can expect a salary of £24,000 - £26,000 supported by an attractive study package.
Commutable via train and car.
- Creating and distribution of pricing reports to relevant parties
- Analysis and reporting on price variances
- Business Partnering to update on agreements and reconciliation findings with other departments
- Completion of Intrastat files to be reviewed
- Produce Aged Creditor, KPI and Cash reports
- Manage the General Ledger Budget process and review and analyse findings
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Keen eye for detail
- Analytical thinker with excellent problem solving ability
- Self motivated and an excellent communicator
- Previous Analyst experience in a Finance based role
- GCSE in Math and English
- Part Qualified ACCA or CIMA
To apply for the Finance Analyst position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.