£25000.00 - £28000.00 per annum + Benefits & Study Support
about 2 months ago
My client an Internationally successful organisation in the IT sector based near Bracknell, requires a Finance Project Analyst to join their team. Reporting into the Finance Operations Manager you will be the direct communication link from the sales and delivery teams to the Operations Support Group. This role is responsible for preparing financial reports for management, which will be used as analytical tools by stakeholders.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Creates weekly audits and reports to reconcile financial data. Assists with compiling monthly financial data for company income statements.
- Ensures accurate revenue & cost capture, effective reporting, and appropriate issue resolution of project financials.
- Participate in month end close; calculate monthly accruals and supply data for month end reports.
- Audit monthly revenue and costs and request adjustments as necessary
- Communicates with sales and delivery contacts regarding financial aspects of projects.
- Provides monthly project performance summary reports to internal stakeholders.
- Ensures accuracy in gross profit and commission reporting.
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis as requested by the stakeholders.
- Build effective relationships with sales and delivery personnel.
Desired Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Business; preferably in Finance, Management, Economics or equivalent work experience
- A minimum of a years experience gained working in a finance department ideally in an analytical capacity
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines in a fast paced and changing working environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate initiative/drive and leadership abilities as they gain knowledge and experience within the position
- Must possess strong problem solving, organisation and multi-tasking skills while demonstrating good judgement when issues are escalated.
- Ability to identify process gaps and create solutions with minimal direction
- Ability to adapt to a constantly changing process environment.
- Solid understanding of the business operations and the ability to perform analysis for assigned projects
- Intermediate proficiency in all Microsoft Office programs
Personal Attributes and Other Requirements:
- Supportive, team player
- Positive attitude and flexible approach
- Accurate and methodical approach
- Able to work under pressure and still maintain a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Independent process driven worker with a proactive attitude to work
- Ability to communicate at all levels and with external parties
- Good business acumen
- Confident and outgoing
- Proactive in approach
You will enjoy working in a fast paced environment where you will have the opportunity to add value by identifying where processes and procedures can be improved and make suggestions on how to improve them. For a committed and hard working team player you will have the opportunity to develop and progress within the business.