A professional services business based in Coventry are looking for a Finance Analyst to join their business reporting into the senior management team. You will be stepping into a role with clear career progression routes, supportive management and excellent training.
Progression is a real prospect in this business, not a false promise, and high achievers will be pushed into senior roles and provided with additional responsibilities, which will include line management and project lead opportunities.
You will be provided all the support needed to get up to speed in an extremely commercial environment. It is a perfect opportunity for an accountant who is part way or almost through their CIMA or ACCA and wanting to develop on your already strong finance experience as you aim to qualify in CIMA or ACCA.
Ideally, you'll have previously been working in an assistant management accounting or finance analyst role and looking to further develop your skill set.
- Budget and Business Plan preparation
- Cost Centre Management (Control, Monthly Accounting and Forecasting review & analysis).
- Working with Business managers and providing accurate and timely information and reporting
- Providing financial analysis and evaluation
- Contributing to the building of robust budgets and forecasts.
- Assisting in the undertaking of the month end process
- Ensuring the data used is consistent and accurate
- Assisting in compiling and producing financial performance reports,
- Ensuring reporting is relevant, timely and accurate and providing commentaries and analysis which adequately explain any data variances
- Supporting Management Accountants in maintaining and monitoring the financial control framework.
- CIMA/ACCA part-qualified
- Confident communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent IT skills including Excel
- Ambitious with a desire to succeed
To apply for the Finance Analyst position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.