Coventry, West Midlands
£25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Study support, 29 days holiday
3 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group is currently working alongside a global giant as they look to recruit a Finance Analyst on a permanent basis.
They are looking to pay circa £30,000 although up to £35,000 may be possible depending on experience plus study support, 29 days annual leave (rising to 33 with service), an impressive company share scheme and a flexible benefits package.
You will be responsible for providing dynamic financial support through first class analysis and interpretation of financial information in order to assist with key decision making. You will also be providing proactive commercial advice across the business as well as helping to contribute towards the development of new processes. This role has the potential to progress into a Finance Business Partner within 12 - 24 months.
Principle Accountabilities are as follows:
- Design, develop and maintain key financial reporting including management accounts reports and analysis.
- Month end cost reviews by brand and detailed for a region.
- Proactive approach to investigating variances.
- Provide support to the FC with the budgeting process.
- Build effective relationships with Operations to become a key point of contact within the business.
Skills and Experience
- Studying towards ACCA/CIMA/ACA.
- Strong business acumen and commercial awareness.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to identify problems and suggest recommendations.
- Has a strong knowledge of Microsoft Office in particular Excel
- Ambitious and hardworking.
- Able to build effective relationships at all levels.