5 months ago
Are you inquisitive, proactive and an excellent communicator? Do you enjoy working with the business providing detailed analysis, financial insight and advice to drive financial change?
An industry leading organisation based near Warwick are currently recruiting for a Finance Analyst to join their finance function.
Supporting the business with reporting, forecasting, budgeting you will have the opportunity to focus on identifying areas for improvement, supporting the business with detailed analysis and developing key reports which will support decision making and performance within departments.
This Finance Analyst Role is the ideal opportunity for a technically strong accountant looking to get more involved in Business Partnering opportunities.
This is a great opportunity for a Part Qualified / Finalist / Qualified Accountant to transition from a month end heavy role, into a position where driving change and adding value is essential.
Some Responsibilities include:
- Provide financial support, analysis and challenge to the business including financial performance reports and decision support analysis
- Investigate costs and provide recommendations on how to improve/reduce costs
- Support teams with Budgeting and Forecasting
- Develop insightful reporting and KPIs to measure performance
- Business partner the operational team, analysing and reporting on financial performance
To apply for the Finance Analyst position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.