£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits
11 months ago
I am recruiting for a qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) to join an excellent client of mine based in Lichfield as a finance analyst. The role is very commercially focused & will provide excellent experience for someone wanting to develop their skills towards becoming a Business Partner
This Finance Analyst role based in Lichfield offers superb experience for a qualified accountant and a great opportunity to progress into a Business Partnering career. A gold standard employer, this business offers flexible working and unrivalled benefits. They are a very ethical business with a great staff retention record.
Duties: Finance Analyst: Lichfield:
- Assist in the production of robust revenue and capital budgets, rolling forecasts and 5 year plans
- Assist in the identification and definition of key business revenue and costs drivers
- Assist in the measurement, report and analysis of business performance
- Support and challenge the business in driving performance.
- Review and interpret the business performance with operational management
- Produce robust investment appraisals, draft board reports and appropriate sensitivity analyses in line with capital and revenue expenditure processes.
- Assist in the production of post investment reviews and development of appropriate reports to highlight key learnings, agreed actions, and emerging trends.
- Provide financial support to ad hoc projects as directed.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as requested by the Finance leadership team
Qualifications/Experience: Finance Analyst: Lichfield
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
- Organised and able to deliver to deadlines.
- Ability to work under own initiative and demonstrate proactive approach to issue resolution.
- Ability to challenge current practice and processes with an eye to continuous improvement and delivery of a world class finance infrastructure
- Ability to develop basic commercial and financial acumen and able to develop an understanding of the key drivers of the property business interests.
- Ability to work collaboratively with both cross functional and finance colleagues.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.