£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
5 months ago
This rapidly expanding organisation who are are established within there sector are looking to recruit a Finance Analyst to join there Finance team. The successful Finance Analyst will be working for an employer who believes in supporting and developing individuals to reach there full potential within there career.
- The Finance Analyst will play a significant role in the team, actively supporting the business in making sound decisions & forecasts.
- Take ownership of a variety of business areas, employing strong data analytical and forecasting skills.
- Employ continuous improvement principles to develop systems, processes & people - a focus on quality output.
As the successful Finance Analyst you are likely to have the following experience:
- 3 years plus experience in a Financial Management function
- Qualified accountant or in late stages of obtaining qualification with strong practical accounting experience
- First class analytical skills: flexible thinking when mining "big data", and experience of appropriate tools
- Strong presentational skills, with ability to tailor to individual recipients
- Detail-oriented to ensure quality, but with the ability to summarise key points for senior management
- Excel modelling skills with advanced formulae, backed by strong conceptual thinking; coding skills an advantage
- Works with a structured approach to deliver within tight timelines, with a "right first time" attitude
The following benefits package is available to the successful Finance Analyst
- 25 Days holiday
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Healthshield cash back plan
- Phone discounts
- Microsoft Office Home discount
- Life Assurance (4 times salary)
- Pension (contributory)
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Free on site parking
- On site canteen
To apply for the Finance Analyst position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to thresponsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.