Study support, bonus
2 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group is currently working alongside a leading hospitality business as they look to recruit two Finance Analysts on a permanent basis.
This role comes with study support, bonus, 25 days holiday, healthcare, impressive career prospects and supportive management.
This is an exciting opportunity working in a pivotal role alongside the Finance and Commercial Control functions. You will support the finance department in developing their financial reporting, business processes and business decision making. The role has great exposure to the Finance functions and provides an ideal platform further development within the business.
Principle Accountabilities are as follows:
- Assist with Budget and Business Plan preparation, by liaising with the wider business.
- Cost centre control (including monthly accounting and forecasting analysis).
- Preparation and review of monthly management information.
- Capital and expense project appraisal, budgeting and forecasting.
- Support the preparation and presentation of project financials.
Skills and Experience
- ACCA/CIMA part qualified
- Experience in on of the following roles or similar: Finance Graduate, Assistant Accountant, Assistant Management Accountant
- Strong IT skills including Excel (pivot tables and vlookups)
- Highly analytical with good attention to detail
- Ambitious and self-motivated.