£35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus
8 months ago
Finance Analyst in Warwick - 35 - 40k
Have you ever thought what it would be like to work for an internationally known Automotive Manufacturer? Gleeson Recruitment Group is currently recruiting for a Finance Analyst in Warwick, who will support the production of new vehicle's and provide appropriate financial control and reporting to senior management.
The organisation in question have invested heavily into new models and can offer a high achieving individual a first step into a complex manufacturing environment, where partnering with operations and commercial teams will be a daily occurrence. Due to the extensive growth plans, progression is a real prospect and high achievers will be pushed into senior roles and provided with additional responsibilities, which will include line management and project lead opportunities.
What will I be responsible for?
As the Finance Analyst in Warwick you will be a crucial part of the operational Finance team, which will see you interacting with commercial and regional teams are maximising revenue.
- Challenge, review and support pricing proposals and discussions with regional finance managers and commercial business partners.
- Summarise and communicate pricing updates and challenges (including tactical actions).
- Database and pricing system updates and improvements.
- Expense approval and analysis for variable marketing.
- Lead the preparation and presentation of pricing and variable marketing financials while reporting to senior management.
- Delegate responsibility for Director of Finance when required.
- Chair, lead and coordinate cross-functional teams to resolve key financial risks or issues including the sales revenue risk and opportunities register.
- Budget and Business Plan preparation by liaising with operating areas in addition to Finance.
- Lead risks and opportunities process for sales.
- Manage one direct report.
Is the Finance Analyst in Warwick right role for me?
To be successful within this role, you will be ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified with an interest in the Automotive industry and a passion for building relationships with non-finance and supporting commercial decision making. Previous automotive or manufacturing experience would be beneficial, however, this is not essential and the right attitude is more important. This is a great opportunity for a commercially driven individual who is comfortable partnering with a variety of stake holders and has demonstrable experience working with commercial teams.
- £35,000 - £40,000
- Competitive Bonus
- Company Pension
- Private Health care
- 26 days holiday