£30000.00 - £44000.00 per annum + Hybrid
about 1 month ago
Are you analytically and commercially minded with a genuine drive to progress and succeed? Can you confidently interpret data from a range of sources? Are you a logical thinker and competent at problem resolution?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market-leading retail company. You will be an integral part of a company who are forward thinking, innovative and driven by customers. You will be joining as a Finance Analyst and working alongside a fast-paced analyst team.
This full-time position has a potential salary of up to £44,000 alongside other great benefits.
- Assisting to drive the business forward through helping to produce strategies for up-and-coming business initiatives.
- Create reports through complex data analysis from a range of sources.
- Identify risks and opportunities to improve internal processes and procedures.
- Recognise trends and be confident in communicating your findings.
- Investigate queries and implement resolutions.
- Understand and uphold regulations in line with finance and lending.
Is this role right for you?
- Previous experience working in an Analyst role is essential.
- Confidently be able to resolve problems using large data sets and interpret the numbers.
- Previous experience working with a range of systems including Excel and SQL.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Support your team and use your initiative with organising and keeping on top of your workload.
- Annual salary up to £44,000 DOE
- Hybrid/Flexible working.
- Colleague discounts.
- Free parking
Such a great opportunity, get in touch and submit your CV today.