£30000.00 - £37000.00 per annum + Study Support, Flexible Working
29 days ago
An innovate, highly acquisitive Birmingham based organisation situated in Solihull, have an exciting opportunity due to success and expansion for a part qualified Finance Analyst to join their team.
You will be joining a business with a strong strategy and a family feel. They offer hybrid working, with the opportunity to work from home 2-3 days per week. Depending on experience the successful Finance Analyst can expect a salary between £30,000 - £37,000 per annum.
As the Finance Analyst you will be working closely with the Finance Business Partners, providing key performance insight, through analytics, reporting and financial planning. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is analytically minded, loves Excel.
Finance Analyst duties:
- Completion of month end tasks including journal posting and variance analysis
- Provision of commercial / operational decision support to the business as needed
- Assist in the preparation of and building costing/pricing models
- Responsibility for maintaining financial reports
- Automation of processes and elimination of inaccuracies arising from manual processes.
- Support & improve the control environment within the business by working closely with finance and non finance colleagues.
- Undertake ad hoc work and reporting as required.
Who are you?
- Strong experience in financial modelling and data analysis
- Ability to create informative presentations
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with stakeholders around the business
- Appreciation of relevant business drivers in the industry
To apply for the Finance Analyst position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.