Gleeson Recruitment Group are pleased to be supporting a thriving business based in Coventry in their search to recruit a Finance Analyst on a permanent basis. This opportunity would be suited to a newly qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) looking to develop their career in finance business partnering.
Reporting into the Financial Director, the successful Finance Analyst will be responsible for providing insight into the financial performance of the business, driving improvements through detailed analysis and commentary for stakeholders. You will be supporting senior management, and given the autonomy to take ownership of the collation and presentation of vital financial information for all levels across the business.
This is a pivotal role within the team, with major contribution to the budgets and long term plans for the business, alongside supporting the operational team with process improvements. If you boast fantastic financial reporting expertise and are looking to develop into a more commercial role, this could be the opportunity for you!
- Management of financial and non-financial stakeholders, offering commentary with regards to financial performance of the business
- Delivery analytical decision support to management to improve performance with a commercial mindset
- Lead budgets and forecast processes
- Drive improvements through a strong understanding of business cost drivers
- Partner with the wider finance team to implement and deliver effective management information and insight
- Ad hoc analysis and financial modelling
- Support the financial controller in preparation of financial statements and regulatory accounts
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to break down complex information for non-finance stakeholders at various levels
- The ability to organize and prioritise high volume workloads, conflicting demands and meeting deadlines
- Confidence to challenge stakeholders where needed to drive business performance forward
- Qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) accountant
- Excellent financial reporting skills and experience with a regulated or group business would be preferred
What's on offer?
- Salary up to £50,000 plus bonus and industry leading benefits
- Hybrid flexible working policy
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- Opportunity to work with an industry leading brand
If you would like to hear more, click apply today.