High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Benefits & Study Support
about 1 month ago
Financial Analyst - High Wycombe
This is a unique, superb opportunity to join an award-winning, high-profile client, within a Financial Analyst capacity based at one of High Wycombe's well-established clients.
As the successful Financial Analyst, you will be working closely with the Finance Business Partnering team and will be responsible for undertaking the following duties:
- Preparation and producing the monthly management accounts, as well as monthly reporting
- Working closely with the wider finance reporting team
- Ensuring that there are robust financial controls in place and adhered to
- Responsible for variance analysis for the specific and relevant business units
- Monthly financial reporting packs
- Assisting with CAPEX reporting and forecast updates
- Consolidating budgets and forecasts and 5 year plans
- Providing year-end audit support
- Ad-hoc project work
Profile of the successful Financial Analyst:
- Superb communication skills
- Versatile with all areas of Excel
- Strong business partnering skills
This opportunity would provide excellent experience and exposure for individuals who are currently studying towards a professional qualification and may be part the way through or Finalist level within the ACCA/CIMA. My client will also happily consider applications from candidates who are stop-studiers or Qualified by Experience.
Please contact me for further details and a full job specification.