Gleeson Recruitment Group are supporting an international brand based in Oldbury with their need to recruit a Finance Analyst on a permanent basis- salary £27,000 per annum.
The Finance Analyst position would best suit someone who loves dealing with large quantities of data, looking at spreadsheets, collating information and reporting.
You will be working alongside a team of 3, within a large finance team offering further development into the wider business.
Ideally you will have at least 6-12 months previous analytical experience.
Hybrid working is on offer, with the opportunity to work from home 2 days per week.
Interviews will be held W/C 12th September - please apply/ get in touch to avoid missing out!
Finance Analyst duties:
- Extract, manipulate and analyse relevant Duty & VAT data from the business and other third party systems.
- Ensure all import duty and VAT charges from HMRC are recovered from receivers
- Reconcile HMRC charges to the business for all imports
- Produce weekly reports to highlight amounts billed, percentage recovery rates and number of queries and other KPIs
- Adhoc duties required by the overseas finance team
The successful candidate will need to:
- Be a graduate
- Be numerate
- Have excellent Excel skills along with other data-orientated systems
- Have a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Have good planning and organisational skills and be able to work in a team
To apply for the Finance Analyst position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.