Finance Analyst in Warwick?
Gleeson Recruitment Group is currently recruiting for a Finance Analyst in Warwick, who will support all aspects of financial control and reporting of material cost, launch & logistics costs, assisting stakeholders across various divisions.
Due to the extensive growth plans, progression is a real prospect and high achievers will be pushed into senior roles and provided with additional responsibilities, which will include line management and project lead opportunities.
What will I be responsible for?
As the Finance Analyst in Warwick you will be a crucial part of the operational Finance team, which will see you interacting with commercial and regional teams are maximising revenue
- Budget and Business Plan preparation by liaising with operating areas in addition to Finance.
- Cost Centre Management (Control, Monthly Accounting and Forecasting review & analysis).
- Responsibility for control and reconciliation of all model line BoM's (Bill of Material) and Options costs.
- Prepare material cost forecasts and glide paths for review with senior management.
- Preparation and review of monthly management information
- Capital and Expense Project Approval, Budgeting and Forecasting.
- Lead the preparation and presentation of internal project financials and reporting to senior management.
- Coordinate cross-functional teams to resolve key financial risks or issues.
- Challenge operating interfaces to help achieve the most cost-efficient results.
- Continuous identification of improvements to support efficiency in processes both in the role and the wider team.
Is the Finance Analyst in Warwick right role for me?
To be successful within this role, you will be studying ACCA or CIMA with an interest in the Automotive industry and a passion for building relationships with non-finance and supporting commercial decision making.
Finance Analyst in Warwick Package:
- £35,000 - £45,000
- Study support if required
- Competitive Bonus
- Company Pension
- Private Healthcare
- 26 days holiday