£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + study support
4 months ago
Do you have technical accounting experience and seek to mold the future of finance in a manufacturing giant? Are you a part qualified accountant with in depth knowledge, from transactional functions to management accounts?
I am thrilled to be exclusively supporting a mega-manufacturer looking to add a Record to Report Analyst into their finance team based in Warwick. The successful R2R Analyst will be on a hybrid working pattern for a salary of up to £45,000 PA (+study support) on a permanent, full time basis. This is a crucial role within a large finance team and the ability to liaise with senior stakeholders throughout the business is essential.
The brand is going from strength to strength and having acquired multiple businesses over the years, this is a truly exciting opportunity to be part of a market leading finance team. You will have the ability to take the lead on multiple projects and experience exceptional growth within your career. It's essential the R2R Analyst has outstanding communication skills and is confident in presenting their process developments to senior members of finance and non-finance departments to encourage continuous improvement within the business. An in depth knowledge of SAP or Oracle systems would be hugely beneficial as this is a systems focused role; looking into the numbers, digging deeper, and finding out the 'hows' and the 'whys'.
- Driving implementation of new solutions and processes
- Provide comprehensive, high quality documentation including process maps, SOPs and user guides
- Ensure awareness of the improvements across the organisation through exceptional communication skills and training
- Develop and maintain test scripts and training manuals for various departments across the business
- Ensure sufficient business controls are in place, including SOX requirements
- Develop bespoke reporting for the wider business
A bit about you:
- Qualified or part qualified accountant
- Experience in a manufacturing financed team
- Knowledge of SAP or Oracle, the ability to dig deeper within the system
- Ability to influence at all levels to resolve issues
- Experience in analysing management accounts and providing insightful analysis
- Knowledge of accounting in a multi-site business and experience working on management accounts in this environment
If you would like to hear more, apply now or give me a call on 07554335466.