High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
£10 - £13 per hour + + holiday pay + bens
about 2 months ago
Finance Administrator - High Wycombe
£10ph - £13ph depending on experience
2 days per week in the office and 3 days per week at home
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working very closely with one of the most well-established, multi-site clients in the UK, who cover over 100 sites throughout the UK. Their centralised finance function sits in very modern offices in High Wycombe, and they require a Finance Administrator to work closely with the Credit Control team and the wider finance team, initially to cover a high volume of work, initially for about 6 months.
My client will offer some systems training, to the successful candidate and this role is ideally suited to individuals who gained some office experience, maybe within finance or administration, and looking for their second or third job. You may also be a recent Graduate who has some work experience recently too.
Based in their central collections team, on the outskirts of High Wycombe, the Finance Administrator will be responsible for supporting the Credit Control team, who are chasing overdue debts and your role will be varied and interesting and supportive.
As the Finance Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Working with an experienced team of Credit Controllers and Team Leaders
- Up-dating the database with new clients
- Up-dating Excel spreadsheets and the database on a daily basis
- Liaising with customers via email and telephone and handling any queries from customers
- Communicating well at all times with internal finance teams and external customers/suppliers
- Up-date all notes accordingly to the database on a daily basis
- Handling any queries and being able to respond in a polite way
- Escalating any issues that arise that are not able to be resolved by you
- Assist with any incoming or outgoing phone calls and supporting the Credit Control team with anything they need
The ideal Finance Administrator will ideally offer:
- Some recent experience of working in Accounts or Finance or Customer Service and be looking to gain more experience in this field
- Superb communication skills
- A willingness to learn and to use your own initiative
- Be supportive and helpful to those around you
Please do get in touch for further details of this Finance Administrator role. My client can offer an immediate start, after a successful Teams interview. My client is within easy reach of all public transport routes and offers superb modern offices.