We're currently looking for a Finance Administrator for a innovative and successful business based near Solihull. You'll be joining a collaborative and hardworking team to ensure that the day to day cash operations are accurate and processed to deadline in order for the business to run effectively. The business is committed to excellence and providing the best service they possibly can.
This is a permanent full time opportunity paying up to £23,000. You will be working 2 - 3 days office based / work from home.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Bank Payments
- Client refund requests
- Uploading bank statements
- Bank Statement reconciliation
- Completing and Checking payment runs
- Handling payment queries
- Resolving unreconciled items
- Setting up direct debits, standing orders
- Processing credit card payments
- Sending Remittance advices
The ideal profile for the successful Credit Control Assistant will include:
- You'll be a self-motivated and organised individual who enjoys working in a team that look after each other and ensure that the work is covered without any one individual feel under pressure.
- You'll enjoy solving queries and working towards deadlines.
- Previous Payments, Cash Allocations or Ledger experience
- Superb communication skills - both written and verbal English
- The ability to work un-aided with a pro-active, personal, engaging approach
If you are a Finance Administrator with a flair for building relationships then please apply now. My client is keen for the chosen candidate to start asap.