Gleeson Recruitment Group are looking to appoint an experienced Finance Administrator to join our large, prestigeous client based in Telford.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years experience in a similar role; duties will include:-
- Review and process all invoices and payments on the payment systems ensuring payments are authorised in line with company authorities and are input, verified and released in line with team procedures.
- Process reports from the electronic banking system and complete daily forecast of bank balances and final cash position.
- Process and reconcile live transmissions of BACS payments and collections, Standing Orders, Faster Payment and Unpaid Direct Debit files. Authorising for release if correct and investigating and resolving any discrepancies which may occur.
- Ensure cash, cheque and invoice receipts are processed daily and updated in accordance with team procedures and that any outstanding cheques or invoices are monitored regularly for resolution.
- Process cheque payments in line with team procedures ensuring that daily, relevant cheque numbers are updated from the printers and clearing information is accurately recorded from the bank.
- Review and reconcile daily bank movements, updating General Ledger on a daily basis, investigate and resolve any discrepancies.
- Complete reconciliations against team general ledger accounts, supplier statements and AP trail balances.
- Meet reconciliation and reporting timetables as communicated by the relevant reporting teams.
- Audit submission of staff expenses to verify they are in line with the Company Travel & Expenses Policy, document any exceptions and ensure that all items are correctly recorded in the system in line with team procedures.
- Process credit and debit card payments daily, reconciling to Alpha, investigating and resolving discrepancies which may occur.