Manchester, Greater Manchester
£19000.00 - £22000.00 per annum + 25 days hols + bens
5 months ago
Finance Administrator - Manchester - 12 month FTC
Our well-regarded client, based across a network of UK offices, is seeking a Finance Administrator initially on a 12 month FTC, based in West Manchester. This is a superb opportunity to work with an experienced finance and payroll team, who have recently implemented a new payroll system.
You may be a a recent school leaver, or college leaver, or potentially already gained some recent administration experience and looking for your next position.
Your role as the Finance Administrator will be supporting the payroll team of 4, and you will be responsible for the data input of all starters and finishers, as well as some finance administration, and data analysis of reportings and helping with queries.
Your duties will be varied and will include:
- Assisting the payroll team with processing the data of the new starters for the business
- Assist with any queries relating to the payroll department
- Liaising with the internal teams to ensure that the time/attendance data is input correctly within the agreed timescales
- Providing some data analysis for the team
- Process personal information and salary changes
Providing continuous support to the payroll team and helping out whenever needed with emails/calls etc
- Enter starters/leavers information into the payroll system each week
- Ad-hoc project work
This is a great opportunity to work with a highly skilled, personable payroll team, where you can learn and provide support to this close kit team.
My client is able to offer an immediate start for the successful Finance Administrator, and this role will initially be hired on a 12 month FTC basis plus 25 days holiday plus superb benefits.
They are based within easy reach of all public transport routes and are based to the West of Manchester City Centre.