West Midlands, England
£35000.00 - £42500.00 per annum + package
about 1 month ago
Field Service Technician - Home/ Field based
£35,000 - £42,500 base salary plus package
An international business specialising in complete solutions for the water treatment, biogas and geothermal energy and drilling sectors is looking to expand is UK offering with an additional Service Technician or Engineer to cover work in throughout England, but based in the Midlands.
Reporting into the Field Service Manager, you will be a home based, but travelling to customer sites across England carrying out routine services, commissioning, preventative and reactive work, as well as fault finding and reporting.
- A competitive basic salary
- A fully expensed company van
- 25 days of annual leave plus bank holidays
- Regular overtime available plus a paid overnight allowance when staying away
- Company laptop, phone and necessary tools provided
- International travel opportunities
- Market leading training and progression from a successful and growing international business at the forefront of a global market
A bit about the role:
- Perform planned and urgent work, tasks and assignments at customer sites across England, and sometimes internationally across northern and central Europe
- Commission, maintain and service biogas upgrading plants and equipment as set out by customer requirements
- Support customers remotely via phone and video calling software
- Perform risk assessments and method statements for repairs, upgrades and installations
- Sourcing appropriate parts depending on company and customer specifications
- Preparing and updating documentation depending on requirements
- Internal and external stakeholder management, including communicating between offices, contractors, suppliers and customers
- Perform training or workshops for customers either remotely or at customer sites
- Follow all company health and safety policies, rules, laws and regulations
A bit about you:
- A motivated self-starter, with strong ability to work independently and on own self-initiative
- A great electrical and/ or mechanical technical knowledge and ability to independently problem-solve
- Strong communication skills with both internal and external stakeholders and someone who can work client-facing
- Full UK driving license
- Some experience with gas safety or experience in the biogas industry is advantageous but not essential
If you are interested in finding out more about this exciting opportunity to join a growing brand the please apply now with your most recent and up-to-date CV. If you would like to have a confidential chat prior to applying then please contact Connor on 07531226011 to discuss.
*Please note that you must hold the right to work in the UK to apply for this role.