Willenhall, West Midlands
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
11 months ago
2nd Line Field Engineer
Salary - £30-35,000
Position - Permanent
Location - Willenhall (Walsall)
I have an opportunity for a customer orientated 2nd line engineer to join a well-established support desk for an MSP based in Willenhall. Currently looking to expand to spread the workload of their growing business.
Do you think you have what It takes to hit the ground running and deliver excellent customer support? If you do, we would like you to join us on continuing to improve the service we provided and in return we will help you to develop your skillset and provide a fun and enjoyable working environment.
This position will be a customer facing Field Engineer, so previous experience working in a customer facing role will be highly beneficial. You will be provided with relevant equipment for your job and you will be granted fuel expenses.
What would we like from you?
- Experience providing 1st/2nd tier support (remote/on-site/field/etc.).
- Qualification in a relevant technology degree i.e., Computer Technology, Network Engineering, Information Systems etc (desirable).
- Experience with Windows 10, Office 365/2016, Adobe, Active Directory and other Desktop Software.
- Previous experience in a Managed Service Provider environment (desirable).
- Experience In a customer facing support position.
- Experience with Zabbix (desirable).
If you would like to find out more about what we can offer you, please apply or email your CV