Job Title: Family Law Partner
We are a leading legal recruitment agency seeking a highly skilled and experienced Family Partner on behalf of our client, a prestigious law firm based in Birmingham. Our client is looking for a dynamic and ambitious individual to take on the role of the figurehead of their Family practice in Birmingham.
As a Family Partner, you will be responsible for growing a team of family lawyers, whilst also managing your own caseload of complex divorce and matrimonial matters. You will be expected to:
- Build and maintain strong client relationships through excellent communication and legal advice
- Drive business development activities to generate new clients and opportunities for the firm
- Provide strategic direction and leadership for the family law practice in Birmingham, in line with the firm's overall strategy
- Lead and mentor junior members of the team, providing guidance and support as needed
- Monitor and manage financial performance of the team, ensuring that revenue targets are met or exceeded
- Keep up-to-date with changes in family law and relevant case law, and apply this knowledge to deliver high-quality legal advice and services to clients
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 10 years' PQE in family law, with a proven track record of success in managing a busy caseload and building a successful family law practice. You will possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, and have a commercial approach to legal advice. You will be a natural leader, able to inspire and motivate their team to achieve their full potential.
In return, our client offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package, along with excellent opportunities for career development and progression within the firm. They are committed to providing a supportive and collaborative working environment, where employees can thrive and reach their full potential.
If you are an experienced Family Partner looking to take the next step in your career and lead a successful family law practice in Birmingham, please submit your application today. This is an excellent opportunity to join a prestigious law firm and make a significant impact on their Family practice.