Job Title: Family Solicitor
Location: West Midlands
We are a leading recruitment agency seeking an experienced Family Solicitor on behalf of our client, a reputable and successful law firm based in the West Midlands. We are looking for a talented and motivated individual who is passionate about family law and delivering exceptional client service.
As a Family Solicitor, you will be responsible for managing a varied caseload of family law matters, including divorce and separation, financial settlements, child custody and care proceedings, domestic abuse and pre-nuptial agreements. You will also be expected to:
- Build and maintain strong client relationships through excellent communication and legal advice
- Conduct negotiations and settlements with third parties
- Attend court hearings and provide effective advocacy
- Undertake business development activities to generate new clients and opportunities for the firm
- Support junior members of the team and assist with their development
- Keep up-to-date with changes in family law and relevant case law
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years' PQE in family law, with a strong track record of success in managing a busy caseload. They will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, be able to work well under pressure and have a commercial approach to legal advice.
In return, our client offers a competitive salary and benefits package, along with excellent opportunities for career development and progression within the firm. They are committed to providing a supportive and collaborative working environment, where employees can thrive and reach their full potential.
If you are an experienced Family Solicitor looking to join a reputable law firm in the West Midlands, please submit your application today. We look forward to hearing from you!