Do you have a passion for, and a keen interest in, the charity sector? Are you well organised and possess excellent communication skills? If so, we have an opportunity for you.
A growing and ambitious Charitable Trust is looking to recruit a talented and driven Family & Community Coordinator into the central Birmingham team. Offering a competitive salary of 26k and the chance to make a real difference in the lives of others.
Working as part of a dynamic team, this role will have a variety of responsibilities. No day will be the same as you build relationships within the community, developing a voluntary income from individuals and organisations through fundraising events, products and partnerships nationally.
What you'll do…
- You will work with the Fundraising & Media Manager and Head of Charity to create a community fundraising strategy and will take responsibility for community events and raising awareness in the community.
- You will work towards building ongoing supportive relationships with families and will promote opportunities to involve them in the Trust's community events.
- You will work closely with the Trustee responsible for the application process.
- You will assist in the recruitment of volunteers to work alongside the charity on these events.
What you'll need…
- A passion for, and a keen interest in, the charity sector.
- Demonstrable experience of working within an office environment and will be self-motivated.
- Excellent communication skills and a confident telephone manner.
- The ability to use IT packages and knowledge of, or a willingness to develop, database skills.
- Excellent organisational and prioritising skills will be essential.
- You will be innovative and outgoing and have a passion for engaging with people.
What you'll get…
- A competitive salary of 26k.
- Central City location.
- The chance to work for a good cause and make a real difference to people's lives.