£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + £5,000 car allowance
11 months ago
You have the opportunity to join a vibrant and progressive national organisation who are going from strength-to-strength and aim to double in size over the next 5 years. Our private sector client is one of the fastest growing organisations in their specialist arena and can provide a real opportunity for you to develop and be part of their future. As a client-side Facilities Manager you can now join this growing in-house Property team in a remote based role and be part of their future as they grow and evolve to meet the needs of this exciting business.
Our client is quickly becoming a leader in their specialist field through quality of service, integrity and excellence in everything they do. You now have the chance to join this fantastic business as Facilities Manager in a remote based role that will require occasional travel to the West Midlands and/ or national sites. As Facilities Manager you will act as a central point supporting the national sites reporting into the Head of Construction & Facilities.
As the successful candidate you will;
- Liaise with senior stakeholders on a daily basis supporting a proactive FM strategy and dealing with issues as and when they arise
- Liaise with the external supply chain and support in the procurement of future suppliers
- Monitor track and report on the hard / soft FM supply chain making recommendations to the Head of Construction & FM
- Drive integration of the FM strategy at site level, utilising site based ambassadors and key stakeholders
As Facilities Manager, you will be able to demonstrate that you;
- Have worked previously in a multi-site Facilities Management role
- Are highly effective at creating and dealing with change
- Have the dexterity and assertiveness to be successful with on-site teams
- Have experience of both hard and soft FM
- Have worked within a highly professional sector such as Healthcare, Dentistry, Veterinary Clinics etc (not essential but desirable)
On offer to the successful Facilities Manager is a highly competitive base salary of up to £45,000 plus £5,000 car allowance. You have the opportunity to join a stable, progressive and exciting business during very exciting times! This is a remote based role and is one not to be missed so get in touch now!