£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Role : Facilities Manager
Salary: £40-45k dependent upon experience
Our client provide high quality services for people aged 18 years + who have complex needs associated with mental illness, learning disabilities, challenging behaviour, dementia and long term conditions such as Huntington's disease. This is an exciting time to join their fantastic team due to on-going expansion!
The high quality of their estates is integral to the high quality of their care and support. They are a forward thinking and rapidly growing organisation, seeking an experienced Facilities Manager to play a vital role in their success, overseeing 30+ nursing, residential care and supported living properties across the South Wales area. This is a rare opportunity to step into a high-profile position within their ever growing, dynamic and friendly organisation.
Reporting into the Health & Safety Manager, as the Facilities Manager, you will support and manage all property-related functions, resources and requirements across our company. You will provide leadership in planning, development, management, policy and compliance. You will lead an effective, engaged, skilled and high performing team of 22 maintenance personnel and will drive standards and quality through the efficient delivery of planned and reactive maintenance.
Required Skills and Experience
- Qualified Surveyor (MRICS) or a qualified Facilities Manager (IWFM, NEBOSH, IOSH)
- Preferable Experience of working within the specialist adult care sector
- Experience of property management
- Experience of roll-out of refurbishment programmes
- Experienced in the delivery of compliance across a property portfolio
- Experience using Facilities Management IT systems
- Ability to travel in support of our regional property portfolio
- Effective communication working across both the clinical and support settings.
- Ability to effectively managing a Maintenance team
On offer to the successful Facilities Manager is a basic salary of £40-45,000 plus benefits. Get in touch now to register your interest!