Perry Barr, West Midlands
Up to £45000 per annum
about 1 month ago
My client, a leading global online retailer supplying stores across the country is seeking an experienced Facilities Manager. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to play a vital role in the business and to manage the running of the main warehouse and office site, making sure they are kept to a high and compliant standard. The role of a Facilities Manager will suit someone who has exceptional oral and written communication skills and ability to work on multi operations within a warehouse environment.
To be considered for the Facilities Manager position you will have minimum 5 years experience leading a team, contractual control and will have in-depth knowledge of health and safety and proven experience managing facilities and building maintenance.
- As a Facilities Manager you will be responsible for the operation and maintenance of building systems and services that support the core business of the organisation.
- Ensuring the site facilities are well maintained and meet regulations
- Leading a small team of 6 individuals
- Managing and sourcing all facilities, service agreements, contracts and budgets
- Accountable for all health and safety queries and issues and ensuring safe practise and conduct within the business
- Ensure the business is compliant with health and safety legislation
- Oversea site refurbishment projects and office relocation
- Completion of all inspections and audits
- Reduction of accidents through review of RA's
- Cost Control of MHE Fleet and Utilities
What is on offer:
- Be part of a global organisation delivering exceptional quality products
- Salary up to £45,000 (negotiable dependent upon experience)
- Predominantly site based
- 37.5 working hours
- 8.30am-4.30am with flexibility
- Pension scheme and generous discount
- Free parking