Up to £50000.00 per annum
23 days ago
Facilities Manager, Restaurant Industry, Field Based, Up to £50,000
Start date - ASAP
Our client is a global restaurant franchise operator who are seeking a Facilities Manager to join their property team. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a company who operate have a strong ambition to grow their portfolio.
As Facilities Manager, you will take full responsibility for the reactive and planned maintenance management across our clients portfolio ensuring best value for money and service.
- Manage repairs and maintenance budget effectively
- Take full responsibility of reactive and planned maintenance
- Ensure correct processes and systems are in place
- Prepare RFP's/system procurement and implementation
- Manage and maintain CAFM systems
- Contract management to ensure value for money
- Work with the Construction and Operations team to ensure FM is delivered effectively to support running of the operations
- Has experience in the food & beverage industry
- Has a proven track record in a similar facilities management role
- Experience in launching and embedding new CAFM systems
- Track record of FM improvement in terms of effectiveness/spend
- Is highly organised, can multi-task and prioritise a busy workload
- Easy builds relationships and can naturally build a strong network
- A full UK Driving Licence
On offer to the successful candidate is a competitive basic salary, bonus and a long lists of benefits. You will be epicentre of exciting developments within our client's organisation and have the chance to work for a business that is growing.