Richmond upon Thames, London
£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + plus benefits
7 months ago
Facilities Manager - Up to £40,000 - Premium High-Street Fashion Brand - Richmond
We are working with a premium high-street fashion brand seeking a passionate Facilities Manager or Facilities Coordinator who is passionate about retail.
The Facilities Manager will be responsible for the overall facilities management and health and safety across the stores and head office. The role also involves supporting with new store openings, maintaining upkeep to all existing stores, dealing with contractors and managing budgets, invoices and billing queries for all maintenance work.
The Ideal candidate:
- Previous experience working in either Retail Facilities Management or Retail Operations/ Store Management looking to move into FM.
- IOSH or NEBOSH qualified (desirable)
- Extensive health and safety knowledge
- Excellent communication & organisational skills
- Great time management skills
- Personable, professional and personality
- Immediately available - ASAP start
Salary & Benefits:
- Up to £40,000 salary
- Hybrid working
- Travel expenses
- Clothing allowance & discount
On offer ton the successful Facilities Manager is a competitive salary up to £40,000 with the opportunity to join a stable, progressive and supportive business.
If you would like to find out more, please click Apply now!