Facilities Coordinator - Derbyshire - £20,000 pa - 2 month contract - 40 hours per week
We are supporting a leading international business with their need to recruit an experienced Facilities Coordinator/Administrator to join their property team on a 2 month contract. In this role you will be based at our clients distribution centre in Derbyshire working alongside the Senior Facilities Manager, supporting with various administrative tasks involving facilities management.
- Strong administrative skills (essential)
- Experience raising and chasing PO's
- Similar role within a facilities & maintenance department (desirable)
- Experience communicating with senior stakeholders and 3rd parties
- Ability to prioritise multiple tasks in a demanding fast-paced construction environment
- Immediate work
- Various discounts and incentives
- Company pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Life insurance
- Employee assistance programme
If you are looking to develop a career in facilities management and would like to work for a market leading business, click apply now!