£40000.00 - £44000.00 per annum
5 months ago
We are working on an exciting opportunity for a Facilities Compliance Manager to join a leisure business in Staffordshire. As an integral part of this highly regarded business you will play a key part in their success on a daily basis through your responsibilities within this role.
In your role as the Facilities Compliance Manager you will be responsible for the efficient management of services, processes, and people. You will make sure that all the assets you look after meet the standards and needs that our client requires across the business from both a building and compliance perspective. You will be responsible for showcasing your effective leadership skills by making sure all assets are maintained and all of the construction related project activities are being delivered to a high standard from a host of different property and maintenance functions. This fantastic role will encompass many different areas of the Facilities Management field including projects, planned and reactive maintenance, legal and tendering, health, safety and much more.
The successful Facilities Compliance Manager will have the following experience and qualifications:
- Up to date experience of Facilities legislative, regulatory and compliance landscape.
·Significant experience managing Compliance and writing specifications for tender or contract documents.
- Leadership/Managerial experience.
- Knowledge of project management methods and techniques
- Proficiency to supervise, lead and effectively manage team members.
- Experience in dealing with third party suppliers and contractors.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization.
- Proficiency in making projections of future expenses based on analysis of cost effectiveness of past expenditures.
- Degree/HND or equivalent in Facilities Management or Construction.
- IOSH/NEBOSH preferably.
- Project Management qualification (PRINCE 2 etc).
The successful Facilities Compliance Manager will receive a competitive salary of up to £44,000 plus benefits whilst also acquiring a fantastic leadership role with lots of variety within.
If this sounds like something that could be of interest, then click the apply button below and we will endeavour to get back to you within 48 hours of your application.