3 months ago
As soon as possible
Work life balance, Good company culture and work ethics within a growing global business, what is not to like?!
I am working on a fantastic opportunity for a Facilities Co-Ordinator to join a leading and privately owned logistics operator in a role based in Dartford, this company has grown extensively over the past few years with just under 1000 staff members and a presence in around 160 countries across the globe. Not only is this one of the leading logistics businesses but I have seen firsthand their great company culture and if you are looking for a great business to continue your FM career within read on…
What to expect in your role as the Facilities Co-Ordinator:
· Supporting any needs required by the business
· Manage the administration and management of minor works Project Management Support
· Support in contract management and administration to help ensure compliance across sites
· Contractor Management - this includes, Inductions, Permits and Quality Control
· Access Control Management
· Insurance compliance site visits (Zurich)
· Compliance at events on site
· Management of office cleaning
· Catering/Vending machines Management
· Site cover when required
· Health & Safety Administration and the eSES Web /Portal
· Any other duties as directed by the Facilities Manager
To be successful in this role:
· You will have previous experience in a Facilities Co-Ordinator position
· Experience overseeing a workforce
· Skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
· Articulate and with the ability to communicate through writing ability
· Significant experience in an administration role within a fast-paced environment
· Accuracy and attention to detail
· Great interpersonal and customer service skills
· A 'can do' attitude
What's in it for you?
The successful Facilities Co-Ordinator will receive an excellent salary package with other great benefits included and the opportunity to develop and progress within a global organisation which is rapidly growing and a team with a great work ethic that also like to have fun.
If you are interested in this position please click the link and your CV will be forwarded to me, Zac Doherty. Alternatively drop me an email zacdoherty@workwithglee with your details and I will get back to you as soon as possible.