3 months ago
Facilities Assistant - Nottingham - Leading Retail Business - £25,000 - £35,000 - Hybrid Working
We are working with a market leading business within the retail industry who is looking for a Facilities Assistant to support their busy property team. Our client offers brilliant training and endless opportunities to progress through the company.
You will play a key role in supporting the property team, managing a large number of nationwide stores throughout the UK. You will also be accountable for a small team and helpdesk dealing with soft and hard services. It is important that you have some knowledge in health and safety because it will be your responsibility to ensure contracts and suppliers adhere to compliance, although on-going training will be provided.
- Previous experience working in a similar retail environment
- Good technical understanding of facilities management
- Appetite to learn and grow within this business
- Able to build and maintain effective working relationships
- Be able to identify that you have previously managed a team
- IOSH/NEBOSH qualification (desirable)
This is a really exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to kick start their career within a fast-paced, rewarding work environment, where no day will be the same.
On offer to the successful candidate is a competitive salary, hybrid working, and a chance to work for a highly reputable retail brand offering excellent training and development opportunities.