£11 - £13 per hour + bens
about 1 year ago
Our client is one of the most well-established business services clients in the world and is based in over 100 countries globally. They are currently seeking an experienced Expenses Specialist to join their existing Accounts Payable and Expenses team, based in their Bracknell Office, initially on an on-going temporary basis.
My client can offer full training to those with limited experience, but this is absolutely a hands on role that would suit an experienced Expenses Specialist who will ideally have gained exposure to working in an international environment. Based in their central team and reporting directly into the Expenses Team Leader, you will be working in an experienced team and will undertake the following duties:
- Prepare and processing credit cards and purchasing card applications
- Processing Credit Card refunds in their internal systems
- Processing Credit Card reconciliations
- Resolving and handling telephone queries in a prompt and professional manner
- Providing support for all audit requests
- Ensuring compliance at all times with statutory regulations
- Reconciling direct debit accounts when necessary
- Setting up one off payments with the relevant banks
- Suggesting process and systems improvements to senior management
- Ad-hoc duties as required
The successful Expenses Specialist will offer the following profile:
- Be assertive, enthusiastic and personable
- Be willing to go the extra mile as an when needed
- Be able to offer recent and previous expenses and/or accounts payable experience
- The ability to pick up new systems quickly and to be a strong team player
Suitable applicants will ideally have worked within a large corporate organisation before and have experience working with complex structures and process. Previous expenses and/or accounts payable experience is absolutely essential, as are strong communication skills. If this sounds like you then please apply now.
Our client is able to offer superb modern offices, free parking and a friendly work culture. There will be training on offer and this is an excellent opportunity to work with one of Bracknell's leading companies to work for.