Executiva PA - High Wycombe
This is a truly unique opportunity and a critical hire for our client - a UK and Ireland, well established business, with over 150 offices in it's network. Your experience will ideally be well-matched to our client, who require an Executive PA, initially on a Temp to Perm basis, to support the senior Directors, including the COO and CFO with a number of duties.
You must offer recent experiencec of working within a simialr senior exec role, and your duties will be varied, interesting and every day is different!
Youor main responsibilties as the Exectuve PA will include:
- To act as the first point of contact with both internal and external channels, and to provide a high quality professional support at all times to the Directors
- To help the directors with diary management, arranging travel (including visas, accommodation etc)
- Organising and attending meetings and enusring the managers are well prepared for their meetings
- Dealing with incoming calls, emails and post for the Directors and actioning accordingly
- Taking dictation and minutes, producing documents and briefing papers
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests
- Taking dictation and minutes and producing documents, and briefing papers
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings
The successful Executive PA will offer:
- Recent and tangible experience of working within a similar role
- Be able to start at very short notice
- Previous experience of working within a similar high profile level role and with senior Directors
- The ability to be highly proficient, and organised
- The ability to be flexible, adaptable and be able to multi-task with ease
- Superb communication skills - via email, telephone and face to face etc
- Strong team player ethic
This is an exceptional Executive PA role - and my client can offer very modern offices, free parking and are within easy reach of all transport links. Please contact me for further details of this superb Executive PA role.