Birmingham, West Midlands
£28000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
8 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group is seeking an individual to play a key role in the organising and administrative support of senior leaders for our client, with offices based in the heart of Birmingham City Centre.
You will provide diary management, administration and personal assistance to two Directors allowing them to focus on both operational and strategic work needed to provide a positive impact to future projects.
This is an ideal opportunity for an up-and-coming PA, to join a collaborative and people-focused organisation. You will be given the support and guidance to develop and progress within your career, with the ability to be involved in exciting projects
Job Type: Permanent / Hybrid Working
Salary: £28,000 to £30,000
Requirements for the role:
- Demonstrable experience within a Business Support Administrator / PA position
- Proficient IT skills, previous experience using CRM systems and MOS would be advantageous
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Exemplary customer service skills and ability to collaborate with senior stakeholders both internally and externally
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, approachable, collaborative and solutions-focused