£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Title: PA to Chief Executive Officer
Salary: Up to £35,000
Our client is looking for a confident and proactive individual to provide confidential administrative support to the CEO and Executive Team. The ideal candidate will have Executive PA experience at C-Suite level and pride themselves on producing accurate and professional work to an agreed deadline.
PA tasks including but not limited to:
- Diary and email management for executive communications
- Organising meetings and appointments (onsite, off-site, and virtually) including arranging itineraries, agendas, collating papers, and travel requirements such as accommodation, transport, and catering
- Creating letters and documents to the highest standard
- Managing day-to-day emails and referring only requested emails to CEO
- Preparing monthly expenses and submitting for authorisation and payment
- Effective and professional written and electronic correspondence
- Welcoming visitors and ensuring disturbances are kept to a minimum
What we are looking for:
- Proven PA experience at Senior Management level, and exposure working within a Private Equity backed business would be desirable.
- Excellent communication skills and confident decision-making ability
- Outstanding time management and organisational/ prioritisation skills
- Ability to provide effective and logical solutions when problem solving under pressure
- Knowledge using applications including Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint, Microsoft Dynamics, and Adobe Acrobat Pro
Please note, this full-time role will require you working within the office 4 days per week, with 1 day working from home.