Executive Office Assistant
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Exec office assistant in the Derbyshire area.
If you are looking for a Generalist role that incorporates elements of PA, Senior Admin, Finance, Purchasing and HR associated tasks, then this may be a role for you.
This shall be the key supporting role, acting as first point of contact for visitors, customers and suppliers to the company.
The role shall incorporate:
- Managing reception and looking after visitors to the company
- Manage office communications, letters and documentation
- Diary management, arrange meetings, meeting rooms and refreshments
- Assist in Purchase orders and Invoicing
- Maintain records for employee holidays, sickness and personnel records
- Support the Senior management team and team leaders in daily tasks, expenses and billing cycles
- Support Management team with employee relation matters, recruitment and training
- Create meeting agendas and minutes of meetings
- Key point of contact to maintain stock lines and ordering of office supplies
We are looking for candidates who have a proven background working within a manufacturing office environment at a managerial level.
Candidates should possess a strong eye for detail, excellent communication skills and have the ability to converse on all levels, good all round customer service with the ability to problem solve, strong ability to prioritise tasks and very organised.
Due to the nature of the work that shall be covered within this role, the ideal person must be confidential, a good problem solver who is understanding and compassionate but also decisive and resilient.
Should you wish to discuss this position further then please do not hesitate to contact me.