Gleeson Recruitment Group are pleased to be working exclusively with a rapidly expanding company who is seeking an Office Executive Assistant to support in the set up of their new offices in Birmingham. You will need to be someone who can hit the ground running - and think on their feet!
You will be working closely with London Office Manager, COO & Finance Manager within the UK.
- Support to Management team, Proactive diary management and organisation of activities
- Stakeholder and external client relationship management, acting as a trusted contact
- Supporting on various projects in terms of preparatory work and following up on actions
- Implementation and management of all office administrative processes
- Accountability for Health & Safety compliance; First Aid, Fire Safety & Policy Assessments
- General office management duties and handling any queries relating to the office; including managing visitors to the Management Team.
- Staff training provider: ensuring that all staff are compliant to processes and procedures
- Previous experience within an Executive Assistant/Office Manager position; Financial Services/Legal sector experience is a distinct advantage
- Solid experience of proactive diary management
- You will currently be managing stakeholder relationships both internally and externally, often being the main point of contact for the Management Team.
- Strong IT literacy, providing basic IT support to your team, or utilisation of IT outsourced provider
- You will be self-sufficient and confident in building relationships across the business and externally with company stakeholders
- A flexible and professional approach, remaining calm under pressure
- Super organised, it is important that you can manage your time effectively and manage others around you in a productive manner
- Ability to stay calm under tight deadlines
- Adaptive and inventive when the need arises
- Excellent organisational skills and able to manage time effectively
- Team player